- we are happy to announce new lower price points for Turbine Point Bundles available to purchase in Europe! We have listened to your feedback and have adjusted the price of Turbine Points available in EU markets to deliver a great value for all players.
- Turning a normal item into an epic item will cause it to lose any modifications made to it, which includes armor kits.
- The increased Euro and GBP pricing is due to VAT which we are now required to pay as we officially expand our services to Europe.
- The system was not built to accept multiple coupons, so currently you can only use one at a time.
- If a promotion is not working, I do not recommend buying at full price and then requesting a refund. It is much better to wait until we resolve the problem.
- As always, you can contact Account Support for refunds on Turbine Points you feel you are entitled to. We cannot issue refunds through the forums.
The way the Store is designed, items have to have some cost associated with them, so it is currently impossible for us to make them 0 TP
- In the future if there is a point sale and you are unable to log in game, you can always contact our Account Support team
(http://www.ddo.com/ddosupport/account-support)via phone or email during the sale and request the purchase that way.
- Game Cards provide a static amount of Turbine Points, and aren’t subject to point bonuses.